Why Met Medical?
Met Medical’s reputation is built upon superior service, state of the art products, and a Total Quality philosophy. When making your CPM provider decision consider:
Met Medical Service
- Our staff will set-up the device in the patient’s home, educate and train the patient on use of the device, monitor patient progress regarding the equipment, promptly respond and follow up on any questions or concerns 24 hours a day during the duration of therapy, and remove the equipment when CPM therapy is completed.
- For each patient determined to be suitable for home CPM therapy, Met Medical will create a care plan focusing on education that includes:
- Safety Management
- Management Coordination with other services
- The CPM prescription
- Service and follow-up
- When possible, we will begin patient education prior to the surgery.
- Met Medical will follow up with the patient on a regular basis throughout therapy.
Met Medical Quality
- Met Medical believes the patient’s needs are of primary concern, therefore, supports the rehab team and the standards of the rehab profession.
- We use a collaborative approach to service, communicating on a regular basis with case managers, therapists and physicians as required. A physicians order is always required for CPM.
- Met Medical has established stringent service delivery standards which are monitored on an ongoing basis, serving as a platform for CONTINUOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT.
- Our service representatives and area managers are trained and receive continuing education to maintain a working knowledge in joint physiology, abnormalities, various treatment approaches and modalities as well as device application and patient education.
- Met Medical monitors customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis, responding to issues and concerns as soon as known.
Met Medical Products
- Met Medical maintains an inventory of major CPM devices.
- Met Medical recognizes the need for optimal utilization management and ongoing cost effectiveness efforts.
- We maintain records containing clinical information in a confidential manner.
- Met Medical will follow your required procedures to obtain reimbursement.
- We accept Medicare, Medical Assistance reimbursement, Medica and all major insurance providers.
- Billing is discontinued on the last day of service, with prompt and accurate invoicing.
- Met Medical requires reimbursement of the net billed amount within 30 days.