Kinetec Maestra Portable Hand CPM Machine
The Maestra Portable Hand CPM is lightweight and simple to operate. Without the traditional set-up of other hand CPM machines, the patient can easily and quickly receive comprehensive motion therapy for a hide variety of indicators.
- Anatomically shaped drive bar enhances abduction and adduction of the web spaces as the joints are being mobilized.
- Up to 15-minutes of pause at extension and flexion limits allows for a controlled stretch and rest period.
- Composite flexion, intrinsic plus and minus motion included.
- Convenient digital display of angle, ROM settings, speed and force.
For the treatment and prevention of intra-articular adhesions, extra-articular contractures, and excessive post-operative swelling. Indications include the following:
- Open reduction and rigid internal fixation of intra-articular, diaphyseal and metaphyseal fractures of the phalanges.
- Capsulotomy, arthrolysis and tenolysis for post-traumatic stiffness of MCP and PIP joints.